11 Aug 2020
Publisher Acceptable Use Policy
Publisher Acceptable Use Policy
The Publisher Acceptable Use Policy is applicable to publishers participating in the VADpay marketplace. To be considered as an VADpay publisher, you are required to adhere to the following policies.
We suggest you read the policies carefully and reference the guidelines often as we may change our policies at any time. As pursuant to our Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to the policies posted here. Failure to comply with these policies may warrant us limiting ad serving to your site and/or limiting your VADpay account.
Site Content Guidelines:
VADpay prohibits ads from displaying on sites with the following content:
* Little or no original content. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Scraped Content: Sites with content taken from high-quality sources or â€œFree Articleâ€ sites. These are often template or cookie cutter sites.
o Auto-generated Content: Sites with programmatically generated content. These sites often have random content that is confusing or nonsensical to a site visitor.
o Doorway Sites: Sites with content designed to increase search engine rank, with little content for an actual site visitor.
o Made for Ad Sites: Sites that primarily consists of only advertisements does not constitute content for a landing page.
o Login to view any content: Sites with landing pages with only a login or registration form.
o Thin affiliate sites: These sites collect pay-per-click (PPC) revenue by sending visitors to the sites of affiliate programs, while providing little or no value-added content or service to the user. These sites usually have no original content and may be cookie-cutter sites or templates with no unique content.
o Site under construction: Sites that are blank, under construction, page with raw coding/incorrect coding, or take too long respond.
* Any pornographic, adult, or mature content including animation or artificially censored nudity.
* Any offers for illegal activities, products or services.
* Promotion of fake documents, copied material, or paper mills.
* Promotion of drugs, or any related paraphernalia.
* Promotion of excessive profanity, violence, or certain sexual content.
* Promotion of discrimination or infringes on the legal rights of others.
* Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering that lacks any social, artistic, or political value. This includes any content that may be deemed inappropriate or insensitive to victims of natural disasters or human tragedies.
* Promotion of incentives for users or third-party beneficiaries for online activities, but not limited to, completing offers, performing searches, surfing websites, reading emails, completing surveys, clicking on ads, or any activity that artificially enhances website/advertiser metrics.
* Content or site construction intended to deceive or mislead for purposes of increasing traffic or clicks.
* Sales or offers that contain certain weapons, alcohol, tobacco, or any related paraphernalia.
Click Enticement Policy:
VADpay does not allow any of the following methods, but without limitation, to artificially generate clicks or impressions:
* Placement of advertisements in order to induce clicks. This includes the following:
o Image over ad: Placing an image, photo, or thumbnail over an ad.
o Blind links: Placing an ad under a link in a manner where a visitor does not know they are clicking on an ad. For example, placing an ad under a link that says â€œphoto galleryâ€ to induce a visitor to click.
o Gimmicky ad: Confusing an advertiser by making an advertisement indistinguishable from site content.
o General click enticement: Asking visitors to click on an ad in order to support a site.
* Incentivized programs such paid to click, paid to read, paid to search, paid to surf, autosurf, third party services, or click exchange.
* Use of bots or automated click and impression generating tools.
* Clicking on oneâ€™s own ads is prohibited.
To ensure a quality experience for advertisers and site visitors, VADpay does not allow excessive placement of zones on a page.
* You may use three zones of each advertising product per page.
* You may not display the same CPM zone multiple times on one page. Please create a unique zone.
* You may not place an image or thumbnail next to a text ad in which the image has no relevance to the text ad.
* VADpay reserves the right to disable zones if they severely degrade advertising effectiveness or create a â€œspammyâ€ look-and-feel, even if the zones are within the three zone limit.
03 Dec 2007 12:05 PM
This answer was helpful
This answer was not helpful
Add a Comment
Sharing is good. If you have a comment about this entry, please feel free to share. The comments might be reviewed by our staff, and may require approval before being posted. Questions posted will not be answered. Please submit a Ticket for support requests.
-- Entire Support Site --
Add to Favorites
Submit a Ticket
Help Desk Software By Kayako SupportSuite v3.70.02